Tripod Floor Lamp
- Made from an old antique wooden camera tripod found at a boot fair
- The structure is strengthened and stabilised near its base with a metal framework (known as a spider) from an old dartboard
- Reinforced around the perimeter with a wooden embroidery hoop
- There is a gold inline switch mid way down the wire to turn the lamp off and on
- The top of the tripod has been adapted to house the brass light fitting and the glass scientific vessel
- The vessel can be removed from the bung with ease to replace the filament bulb when necessary.
- The Pyrex vessel has traces of its past use, but I don’t think this detracts from the overall aesthetics of the piece. If anything it adds to its character!
- The item has been PAT tested and approved
“Absolutely beautiful object.Exceeded expectations – brilliantly creative and lovingly made. Better than a shop bought piece in every way. Will be very much enjoyed. Thanks Fiona.” Mr Toolan, Brighton.