Volt Meter Lamp
- A beautiful vintage voltage meter repurposed into a unique and quirky table lamp.
- The meter is quite large and heavy and is thought to be from an old ship.
- It has been restored to a nice shiny finish, with some traces of the copper showing through on the front face.
- There is a curved copper stem attached to the rim of the meter, with the lamp holder positioned to light up the front of the meter.
- The lamp holder takes a B22 bayonet cap light bulb.
- I have attached two small white snooker balls to the brass threads at the back of the lamp, to make some functional and fun feet for the lamp.
- The glass front was smashed, so I have replaced this with a clear perspex cover, to protect the lovely old meter gauge.
- There is an antique style gold flex with a black inline switch midway down for ease of use.
- A lamp full of character, nostalgia and heritage.
- All the electrics used are new and comply with CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
Dimensions: 35 x 20 x