Vintage Carriage Lanterns
- A wonderful pair of brass plated, vintage carriage lanterns that I have re purposed into lovely table lamps.
- The lanterns are placed onto interesting old tyre couplings, with a vintage brown Italian fabric flex coming out from the base of each.
- The top of each lamp has a new design feature which comprises of a brass ceiling rose with a vintage black chess pawn inserted into the hole.
- This feature was added due to existing damage to the lantern tops, which needed to be replaced with something different.
- The lanterns have a lovely front window that open out, which allows for changing the bulb when necessary.
- They also have a rectangular side window and a red translucent glass circle in the back, which both glow beautifully when the light is on.
- The pair would make lovely bedside lamps, or entrance hall lighting. Or a great feature on a mantelpiece.
- They can be purchased separately, or as a pair.
- The flex has an inline switch midway down to turn the lamps on and off.
- The price for one lamp is £95.
- Both lamps have been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 52 x 15 x 19 cms each
“Very pleased with my lamps. Highly original and stylish too!” Ms Phillips, West Yorkshire