Upcycled Tilley Lamp
- A lovely old vintage Tilley Lamp that has been restored and repurposed to become a vibrant and unique table lamp.
- The lamp has been polished, but has retained all the old traces of its past.
- I’ve installed a brass column in the centre, which houses the lamp holder. The bulb is a bayonet cap filament type, that is included in the price.
- To lift the object, and give it a more contemporary twist I have inserted four small sized red snooker balls. They are fixed onto existing bolts that used to house the cage for the Tilley Lamp. They are lovely and shiny and give the lamp a quirky and unique character.
- It would make a perfect addition to a snooker room!
- There is an antique style gold flex that is in keeping with the overall design.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 40 x 18 x 18 cms (with the bulb attached)