Scooter Table & Lamp Combined
- An extra special larger vintage model of scooter that I have stripped back and restored to its former glory.
- The bodywork is painted in the original classic colours using fusion mineral paint, for a lovely smooth finish. Finished with a gloss varnish for extra durability.
- I’ve added some nice quirky additions to the Scooter to make it a functional piece of furniture, as well as being full of character.
- The adjustable gold chrome lamp at the back can be moved, to either have the lamp coming forward, upwards, to the side, or backwards. Whatever your preference.
- There is also a headlamp at the front of the Scooter for added light and character.
- The round solid oak table has been fitted onto the lamp stem, using a lovely brass bracket and a god chrome rod. It is perfect to rest your book and a drink. With the wooden foot plate acting as a handy shelf for other bits and bobs.
- The wing mirrors from a vintage car are also new additions to the Scooter. They have been painted and fixed in place, and add a bit of extra style.
- The wheels have lovely metal patterns, and have also been restored and painted the classic white.
- Please note there are small blemishes on tiny areas of the handlebars, wing mirrors, and a small dent in the front mudguard, but barely noticeable, and really just tell of its vintage status.
- It is a truly original item, I don’t think you would ever find another one like it.
- Guaranteed to be a talking point wherever it may end up.
- Perfect for a games room or a hotel bar.
- The item comes with the filament lightbulbs as shown in the photos.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
Dimensions: 120 x 45 x 127 cms