Round Scooter Table
- A lovely old 1960’s vintage scooter that I have restored and converted into a small, mobile side table.
- All rust has been removed from the scooter, then some areas have been repainted and some varnished.
- The table top is made from a round embroidery hoop with a red, varnished, wooden inset.
- The table is secured with a steel rod running through the handlebars at the front, and a threaded steel rod bolted at the back.
- There are some vintage wooden pawns and a double six domino attached for added character!
- It can be purchased individually or with its pair ‘Square Scooter Table’
- The item inevitably has a bit of wobble to it, but it could be easily fixed to the floor or a wall if required.
- Dimensions: 73 x 68 x 35cms