Hat Stretcher Lamp
- I rescued this wonderful antique hat stretcher and I’ve restored and polished to its former glory.
- The object has been adapted in a way that enhances the original shape and character, without interfering with it too much.
- The dual lamp has been made with parts of an old brass wall lamp, two brass lamp holders and two filament bulbs, with a gold cable and an inline switch to turn on and off.
- A beautiful object, that would light up a corner and fill it with character.
- The stretcher has traces and marks from its functional past, which I think just adds to its character.
- The price reflects the worth of the hat stretcher which in itself as an antique.
- PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 68 x 24 x 31 cms (with the bulbs)