Brass & Glass Floor Lamp
- An elegant Art Deco Style Floor Lamp that provides a lovely warm light, as well as a wealth of charm.
- The base of the lamp is really a rather special object. It is reclaimed from an old science laboratory, a very heavy iron three pronged shape, with beautiful brass feet that can be adjusted.
- The stem presumably used to house an antique microscope. But as it has been salvaged as a remnant, I decided to repurpose it into a floor lamp base.
- Its weight and elegance works well with the character of the lamp and contrasts nicely with the fragility of the curved Art Deco glass shade.
- The base for the shade is made from various brass parts and a lovely shaped piece of mahogany that used to be a table lamp base.
- There is an antique style gold flex, to be in keeping with the design, and there is a black foot switch mid way along to turn the lamp on and off.
- The brass lamp holder takes a B22 bayonet cap bulb, which is included in the price.
- A very versatile lamp, with antique heritage. That would add warmth and elegance to any style of room. It would ideally need to be placed on a hard floor, as opposed to carpet due to the nature of the feet.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 155 x 20 x 20 cms