Vintage bed warmer lamps
- A lovely pair of baby blue and lemon sherbet bed warmer lamps.
- Repurposed from gorgeous Belling bed warmers from the 1960’s the shape and colours are enhanced and increased with the addition of the warm filament bulbs.
- The light reflects beautifully on the surface of the shiny metal.
- They would make wonderful, quirky bedside lamps, and can be placed on the wall with just a hook for the handles.
- They can also be effective table lamps, depending on your preference.
- Light weight, with traces of wear and tear from their vintage life span, (particularly the blue one) the marks are barely noticeable when on, and are really just part of their aesthetic.
- I have used copper and gold edison lamp holders and lovely vibrant blue and gold braided flex to complement the overall designs.
- There are black inline switches midway down to turn the lamps on and off with ease, and the two filament globe bulbs are included in the price.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamps have been PAT tested.
- Shiny and quirky, one of my favourite repurposed, sustainable designs.
- Dimensions: 41 x 38 x 26 cms each.
Buy my Vintage bed warmer lamps