Art Deco brass floor lamp
- An Art Deco style brass side table combined with an adjustable glass globe lamp.
- The brass plated table is beautifully engraved with Dutch farming scenes. Gorgeous, rare and made in the Netherlands in the 1920’s, it is an authentic vintage piece.
- The table was missing the original legs, so I’ve mounted it on a beautiful brass shell case from World War Two. This gives it a substantial weight and body, and allows for the Art Deco lamp stem to stand tall.
- The base also complements the brass plated table beautifully. Shiny with warm golden tones.
- Both parts are vintage and show small signs of age, but on whole they are in very good condition.
- The light has a brass Art Deco style stem, with a lovely white glass globe shade attached to the end.
- It can be raised up and down, and turned to any required position.
- The antique style braided flex is in keeping with the design and runs down through the loops with grace.
- There is a brass bayonet cap lamp holder within the globe that holds a B22 light bulb, which is included in the price.
- A black foot switch runs along the cable to turn the lamp on and off.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A substantial item of furniture, which is functional as well as stylish and unique.
- Dimensions: With the lamp at the lowest setting 152 x 74 x 60 cms
- With the lamp at the highest setting 195 x 74 x 60 cms.
- The table top is 55cm from the ground.
Buy my Art Deco brass floor lamp