Amber Table Lamp
- This is a very special lamp, that combines three particular components.
- The base is a pewter inkwell that was used on ships in the 1900’s, the holes in the rim were to put the quills for storage.
- The centre of the inkwell which would have previously housed the ink, now accommodates a wooden base for the brass lamp holder to sit.
- The beautiful orange glass shade sits perfectly within the inkwell, and produces the most wonderful warm light.
- Please note, the shade is not fixed, it sits within the rim of the inkwell, so it is very stable, but it needs to be put somewhere safe to avoid knocking it off.
- At the top of the shade is fixed a glass indicator cover from an old Morris Minor.
- All the elements combine to produce a truly one off item that would enhance any living space.
- The lamp has an inline switch midway down the gold cable for ease of use.
- Dimensions: 25 x 18 x 18cms
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.