A Pair of Prism Lamps
- Reclaimed objects upcycled and combined to create two lovely table lamps.
- They are identical and would grace any large table anywhere!
- The shades reflect beautiful diamond shapes on any nearby surfaces.
- Very sturdy yet elegant and fragile at the same time.
- The bases are made from greenhouse heaters, and the shades are intricately made from glass and metal.
- Full of character, they remind me of lanterns floating down a river!
- Each lamp has a brass lamp holder, antique gold flex and an inline switch on the cable to turn on and off.
- Both items are PAT tested and approved.
- Each lamp measures 31 x 20 x 42cms.