Rustic tripod lamp
- A unique upcycled floor lamp made with a vintage metal camera tripod, a copper disc, a brass gooseneck stem and a beautiful glass Art Deco lampshade.
- I have combined items together that all have traces of wear and tear, but hold rustic beauty within them.
- They all have similar characteristics, like the beautiful ageing patina on the copper, and the paint loss on the tripod legs.
- The lampshade has a similar colour scheme and mottled effect that mirror the markings on the copper.
- The disc holds the tripod legs in place and gives a sturdy structure to the lamp.
- The long gooseneck stem allows for the lamp to be angled in any direction, to suit a function, and can easily adjusted for any purpose.
- The tripod legs can also be raised or lowered, depending on your preference.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- There is a lovely light brown braided flex, which is in keeping with the overall design, and a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off with ease.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A unique lamp with inherent beauty within the materials used. Functional, elegant, and sustainable lighting.
- Dimensions: 200 x 40 x 35 cms (when fully extended)
170 x 40 x 35 cms (at mid point)
120 x 40 x 35 cms (at lowest height)
Buy my Rustic tripod lamp