Travel tripod lamp
- A mini travel tripod repurposed into a unique adjustable floor lamp.
- The vintage German tripod from the 1960’s has lovely design features like the red buttons on the legs and the swivel head.
- I have enhanced the existing characteristics by adding some more red features to the design.
- The red wooden embroidery hoop holds the legs together and provides a stable structure for the lamp. There is also a vintage red tiddlywink that conceals the fixings of the top section.
- There is a striking red pvc flex that travels through this and combines nicely with it.
- I have added a silver blancmange tin to the top of the swivel head which houses the Art Deco white round shade.
- Please note there are a few signs of age on the tin which tell of its vintage status.
The glass shade can be tilted to the side to provide direction of light, and the structure can be lowered to three different heights.
- There is a brass bayonet cap lamp holder within the shade that takes a B22 LED bulb (which is included in the price).
- A black foot switch runs along the red cable to turn the lamp on and off with ease.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A very versatile lamp, that emits a good source of light. As well as being truly unique and full of character. Perfect for a photographer.
- Dimensions: 142 x 42 x 39 cms (at highest point)
95 x 26 x 26 cms (at lowest point)
Buy my Travel tripod lamp