Victorian wall lamps
- A Victorian style dual stem wall sconce with snooker balls and mother of pearl clip on shades.
- The sconce is made from cast metal with a lovely oxide brass finish.
Baroque in style, with lovely decorative details and golden in colour.
- I have added two rich red shiny snooker balls to the sconce, that sit neatly beneath the brass lamp holders within the ornate brass cups.
- These give the lamp a nice pop of colour and character, and a more contemporary feel.
- The mother of pearl clip on lamp shades work perfectly with the other elements and provide a lovely warm light.
- The lamp holders take two B22 bayonet cap candle bulbs. This shape suits the shades well.
- I have rewired the sconce and it has been PAT tested and approved, ready to be wired into a mains circuit by an electrician.
- There is another one of these available in my listings, but the other sconce doesn’t have shades.
- Perfect for a snooker room, decadent and elegant in style.
- Dimension with the shades: 30 x 38 x 16 cms