- A beautiful capodimante porcelain chandelier made in Italy in the 1950’s.
- This stunning ceiling lamp is a five stemmed vintage item with a lovely pink background and multi coloured ceramic floral and gold detailing.
- The lamp has been fully restored, rewired and all electrical items comply with CE safety standards.
- The five bayonet cap brass lamp holders take B22 LED Filament Flame Tip Candle bulbs that are included in the price.
- The lamp holders have new ivory coloured candle tubes that complement and add style to the chandelier.
- There are also some original vintage lamp shades that come with the lamp. Please note, these have surface damage to the material, but they do look effective on the chandelier if you prefer to use shades. Please specify when ordering, as to which option you would like.
- The chandelier is in very good condition for its age, and looks lovely from all angles.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved and is ready to be wired into a mains electric circuit by an electrician.
- Delicate, elegant and pretty in pink, this is a very stylish chandelier.
- Dimensions with the chain and ceiling rose : 48 x 41 x 41 cms
Buy my Capodimante chandelier