- A beautiful capodimante porcelain chandelier made in Italy in the 1950’s.
- This stunning ceiling lamp is a five stemmed vintage item with a lovely pink background and multi coloured ceramic floral and gold detailing.
- The lamp has been fully restored, rewired and all electrical items comply with CE safety standards.
- The five bayonet cap brass lamp holders take B22 LED Filament Flame Tip Candle bulbs that are included in the price.
- The lamp holders have new ivory coloured candle tubes that complement and add style to the chandelier.
- The chandelier is in very good condition for its age, and looks lovely from all angles.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved and is ready to be wired into a mains electric circuit by an electrician.
- Delicate, elegant and pretty in pink, this is a very stylish chandelier.
- Dimensions with the chain and ceiling rose : 48 x 41 x 41 cms