- A vintage ten pin bowling skittle repurposed into an adjustable spot lamp.
- The skittle has a lovely curvy form which I wanted to accentuate by making a lamp that shines onto it.
- The silver chrome gooseneck stem was ideal for this and adds stature and character to the lamp.
- I have used a vintage silver chrome shade for the top, and a silver chrome base to add stability at the bottom.
- The skittle has lovely neon pink markings on, and the surface of the skittle has many small marks from years of service.
- It is made from solid maple wood, with a white plastic coating.
- There is an antique style gold flex running through the lamp, with a black inline switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- All electrical components are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The brass lamp holder takes a B22 bulb which is included in the price.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A perfect lamp for a games room or an office. Very versatile and larger than you might think. Full of character and curves.
- Dimensions: 69 x 12 x 30 cms at lowest point. 94 x 12 x 12 cms at highest point