- A very elegant standard lamp made from solid brass which sits on an unusual three legged base.
- The stem has beautiful serrated detail and rounded mid and top sections.
- An original Art Deco piece, which has signs of wear but has been restored to a lovely shine.
- I have added a vintage glass blue inkwell to the top section, for a touch of colour and intrigue.
- This leads up to a lovely antique oil lamp shade. The white glass piece sits upon the brass ring, and the inner clear glass flute, sits within the ornate inner section.
- There is a brass bayonet cap lamp holder which takes a B22 light bulb (included in the price).
- The lamp needs to sit in a quiet spot to avoid being knocked, as the shade sits within, but is not fixed to the ring.
- There is a lovely antique style braided black flex, with a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Emits a lovely light and imbues style and has a proud stance.
- Dimensions: 170 x 34 x 34 cms
Buy my Inkwell floorlamp