Mid century lamp
- A lovely little lamp from the mid century with a sweet yellow glass gas lamp shade.
- There is a walnut effect veneered base with gold metal trim, and nice curved gold shapes leading up the stem.
- I have added the reclaimed brass shade holder and glass shade to the lamp to give it added character and plenty of mid century charm.
- The glass shade sits within the brass holder, and can be lifted off easily to change the bulb.
- There is also a small green snooker ball attached within the stem, to add a bit of retro colour and uniqueness.
- I have used antique style gold flex, with a black inline switch midway down to turn the lamp on and off.
- The brass lamp holder takes a small bayonet cap bulb, which is included in the price.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Produces the most wonderful warm light, that really accentuated the lovely shape of the glass too. Very sweet and lots of vintage character.
- Dimensions: 33 x 16 x 16 cms