Mini speaker lamp
- A repurposed vintage speaker with an adjustable Art Deco lamp shade.
- The lovely Bedford ‘stentorian’ speaker has been restored and shined up to provide a unique vintage base for a table lamp.
- I have added a lovely brass gooseneck stem to the top of the speaker, with a pink snooker ball at its base to provide a pop of colour and retro style.
- There is an original Art Deco frilly edged clear glass shade attached which complements the overall vintage character.
- The light can be curved downwards for a desk, or raised up straight for up lighting against a wall.
- The brass lamp holder takes a B22 bayonet cap light bulb, which is included in the price.
- I have used an antique style gold flex, with a black inline switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A sustainable design, re using quality vintage items to produce a unique lamp with a new story to tell… make it part of yours.
- Dimensions: lowest point 36 x 23 x 29 cms
highest point 66 x 23 x 16 cm
Buy my Mini speaker lamp