Adjustable tripod lamp
- A lovely vintage camera tripod repurposed into an adjustable floor lamp.
- The plated steel tripod was made by the German company Bilora in the 1970’s.
- I have added a classic chrome Mini Cooper hub cap within the centre of the tripod to strengthen and stabilise the structure, to enable the addition of the lovely vintage round glass shade.
- There is also a shiny red snooker ball attached to the centre of the hub to guide the black braided flex through.
- This adds a nice pop of colour and character and complements the nice original red mount that sits on the top of the tripod.
- I have used a few silver chrome parts that lead up to the shade, to add to the design.
- The shade can be tilted to an angle by twisting the black handle on the tripod.
- The legs can also be extended to four different heights. (See photo that shows all four possible heights)
- The lamp takes an E27 edison screw light bulb that is included in the price.
- There is a black foot switch running along the flex to turn the lamp on and off.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A versatile lamp, that produces a nice vibrant light. Ideally needs a quiet corner or wall to protect it.
- Dimensions: (at highest point) 175 x 43 x 40 cms (at lowest point) 121 x 28 x 26 cms
- PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE FRAGILE NATURE OF THIS ITEM, I CAN ONLY DELIVER WITHIN AN APPROXIMATE 100 MILE RADIUS OF CANTERBURY, KENT.
Buy my Adjustable tripod lamp