A pair of brass lamps
- A unique pair of vintage brass and glass table lamps.
- I have combined three different components together with these lamps to produce unique Art Deco style lighting.
- The solid brass base and stem are very good quality and have been restored to a nice finish.
- I have painted the bases a smooth cream colour to complement the clear, swirling glass shades.
- The shades originate from vintage train carriage lanterns that I rescued and shined up.
- They are in excellent condition and produce wonderful swirling patterns on nearby walls.
- The mid sections have a unique pop of colour using red shiny snooker balls.
- Each lamp takes a SBC bulb within the brass lamp holders. The bulbs are included in the price.
- There is an antique style gold flex, and a black inline switch to turn each lamp on and off.
- The lamps are PAT tested and approved and all electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- Stunning and shiny and full of character, would make perfect bedside lamps.
- Dimensions: 48 x 12 x 12 cms
- Sold as a pair.