Vintage radio lamp
- An upcycled floor lamp made using a vintage GEC valve radio, a copper hunting horn and an Art Deco glass shade.
- The nostalgic radio is in great condition for its age with a lovely shiny wooden veneer surface.
- I have emptied out the old valve radio and replaced it with a light, which emits a lovely warm glow through the round metal grille.
- The long copper and brass hunting horn is a lovely antique object which sits gracefully on the top of the radio. This takes your eye upwards to the gorgeous original Art Deco shade.
- The shade has a lovely curved form with a nice frilly top. It is cream in colour with an iridescent honey coloured top and bottom.
- The shade produces a stunning light and enhances the curved shape of the glass. It is also in excellent condition.
- There are a few very small dents on the horn, and a few minor scuffs on the radio, but nothing you would notice or not expect from objects of their age.
- The back of the radio can be easily unscrewed to access the lamp holder within. The two bulbs needed for the lamp are included in the price.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- There is an antique style gold flex, with a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A truly unique floor lamp made with high quality vintage items, that are combined to produce a charming, unusual item.
- Dimensions: 144 x 44 x 27 cms
Buy my Vintage radio lamp