Brass tripod lamp
- A truly unique vintage camera tripod floor lamp.
- All the components are made from beautiful vintage objects which have delicate lines and structure.
- The brass tripod can be adjusted to three different heights, this makes the design adaptable for any space.
- The top section is the skeletal structure from a rare 1950’s oval speaker made by Grundig.
- It has wonderful shapes and forms that were worthy of using in this lamp.
- I have added a few brass finials, to add to the overall design.
- The tripod is pinned together to make a stable structure, using a lovely brass cone shape, with a black shiny snooker ball sitting on top, which the black braided flex runs through.
- Please note there are a few signs of age on all the items used, which I think just adds to the character and heritage of the piece.
- There is a brass bayonet cap lamp holder with a switch within. This takes a B22 bayonet cap light bulb.
- The striking globe filament bulb is included in the price of the lamp. They normally retail at about £12.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Reminiscent of a curious time piece or antique scientific equipment, this lamp is truly unique, elegant and striking.
- One of my favourite designs I have made so far.
- Dimensions: at highest setting 147 x 34 x 32 cms
at mid setting 125 x 28 x 26 cms
at lowest setting 100 x 21 x 19 cms