Murano glass chandelier
- A vintage Murano glass domed shape chandelier.
- Beautiful crystal pendants hang from the solid glass dome down to the small shaped bottom, creating a lovely rounded form.
- There are lovely hanging shards within the dome and also surrounding the top section.
- Art Deco in style, made in the 1960’s this is a very substantial object, with wonderful shards of light emanating from the crystals.
- There is lovely detailing on the dome too.
- I have cleaned all the sections, and rewired the lamp.
- The single brass lamp holder is bayonet cap, and has a B22 shaped bulb included in the price.
- There is a brass chain that connects to an adjustable brass canopy. Substantial in size due to the lamp weighing 9 kgs.
- The piece is in very good condition, considering its age, with only one shard from the interior section missing and slight scratches on a couple of the crystals. Barely noticeable overall.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A wonderful, decadent object that is very effective both in daylight and when the light is on.
- Dimensions of the chandelier: 47 x 31 x 31 cms
- Dimensions of the canopy and chain: ranges from 10cms to 18cms.
Buy my Murano glass chandelier