Chandelier wall sconces
- A lovely pair of vintage chandelier style wall sconces.
- Each light has beautiful detail and form on the six solid brass arms.
- The crystals hang between the arms and down from the top to produce lovely sparkles and shapes.
- The mirrored back plate is triangular in shape and accentuates the already regal charm of the sconces.
- Each lamp has a brass bayonet lamp holder, with an internal switch to turn the light on and off.
- The lamps take a B22 bayonet cap bulb, that are included in the price.
- I have used antique style brown braided flex to be in keeping with the vintage style.
- Each lamp can be plugged into a socket. Or if you prefer, you can shorten the wire to integrate it into the mains circuit.
- The lamps have been PAT tested and approved.
- They produce a lovely warm light, with striking reflections and sparkles. Reminiscent of a regal horse carriages.
- Each lamp measures: 23 x 23 x 15 cms.
- Sold as a pair.