A pair of vintage lamps
- A pair of vintage olive green table lamps with ornate Art Deco style glass shades.
- The base and stems are shaped pine wood, painted ‘bayberry’ by fusion mineral paints.
- A lovely vintage colour with a smooth, silky finish.
- I have added an ornate brass section from a reclaimed oil lamp onto the top section of each lamp, with a small wooden door knob placed upon that, to complement the existing shapes of the lamp.
- The lovely little glass shades sit within the shade rings of the small bayonet cap brass lamp holders.
- Each lamp comes with a complimentary SBC pygmy bulb.
- The shades have an iridescent quality, which enhances the ornate shape of the glass.
- Produces a beautiful warm light whilst on.
- Each lamp has an antique style gold flex with a black inline switch midway along the cable.
- The lamps are PAT tested and approved.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- A unique pair of lamps, would make perfect bedside lamps.
- Dimensions: 43 x 16 x 16 cms
- Sold as a pair