Pink Art Deco floor lamp
- An adjustable Art Deco style pink and gold floor lamp.
- The beautiful glass is an original Art Deco shade, with gorgeous mottled pink and white tones.
- It was originally a ceiling lamp shade, but I have repurposed it into a striking top piece for a floor lamp.
- The glass shade emits a wonderful warm hue, as well as looking striking with its shape and style.
- The shade sits within a metal disc that has been painted a lovely tone of pink to enhance the pink flecks.
- There is a brass bayonet cap lamp holder, and the lamp comes with a B22 LED light bulb included.
- The base has also been painted with the same pink, to create an effective symmetry.
- The brass stem is adjustable, so the lamp can be raised or lowered according to preference, using the round brass knob.
- All the electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- There is an antique style gold flex, with a black foot switch midway along to turn the lamp on and off.
- A unique lamp with vintage style and Art Deco elegance.
- Dimensions: 171 x 30 x 30 cms (at highest point). 136 x 30 x 30 cms (at lowest point)