Vintage jelly mould lamp
- A beautiful vintage copper jelly mould lamp with an Art Deco glass shade.
- The copper mould has gorgeous undulating forms, and has been shined up and repurposed into a striking lamp base.
- There is a brass ridged column coming from the centre of the mould, which contrasts and complements the copper.
- The stem then has an adjustable curved section, which can be raised or lowered according to preference.
- The lamp has a lovely vintage glass fluted shade, with mottled white and clear tones.
- Please note there are a few small marks on the glass shade, that are in keeping with the vintage age of the item.
- There is a brass bayonet cap lamp holder with a pygmy B22 light bulb included in the price.
- An antique style gold flex has been used to complement the vintage style, and there is a gold inline switch to turn the lamp off and on.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A gorgeous little lamp with unique charm and vintage character in abundance.
- Dimensions: 46 x 27 x 20 cms