A pair of orange lamps
- A gorgeous pair of orange Art Deco style brass and glass table lamps.
- The hand blown orange glass vessels create a lovely warm glow to a room. They are equally effective either on or off.
- I have placed the vessels within brass holders, to make a secure fit.
- The bases are made from various brass parts and with eye catching rippled glass stems.
- Please note, one of the stems has a clouded appearance and one is clear. There are also a few blemishes on the brass holders.
- Neither of these aspects are detrimental to the overall appearance, and just tell of the objects vintage status.
- Each lamp has a SBC brass lamp holder. The light bulbs for these are included in the price.
- There is an antique style gold flex with a gold inline switch midway down to turn the lamp on and off.
- All electrical items used are new and comply with CE safety standards.
- The lamps have been PAT tested and approved.
- Perfect lighting for these chilly Autumnal evenings. Art Deco in style and vibrant in colour and sustainable in design.
- Sold as a pair.
- Each lamp measures : 46 x 16 x 16 cms