Pair of mid century modern lamps
- A pair of vintage mid century modern style table lamps.
- These are unique and quirky and colourful lamps that would be perfect as bedside lamps or anywhere with a love for vintage styling.
- The dark grey stands are made from lovely shaped wood, painted to a smooth finish with fusion mineral paint.
- Some stunning cut glass vintage shades sit within brass holders, with brass B22 bayonet cap lamp holders within.
- The shades provide a lovely source of light and reflection, and accentuate the beautiful diamond patterns cut into the glass.
- Two light bulbs are included in the price.
- I have added unique top sections to add character and colour to the overall design. Using solid brass parts and two mid size yellow snooker balls.
- Antique style gold flex has been used to enhance the design, with black inline switches midway down.
- All electrical components are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamps have been PAT tested and approved.
- Very individual in style, these are a lovely, bespoke pair of lamps.
- Dimensions: 47 x 11 x 11 cms.
- Sold as a pair.