Pair of Art Deco Lamps
- A beautiful pair of brass Art Deco Style table lamps.
- They are made from restored, original train carriage lanterns. Solid brass with wonderful shine and detailing.
- The mid sections are made from red snooker balls and various miscellaneous brass parts.
- The white glass globe shades sit tightly within upturned brass wall plates.
- All items used have been restored and repurposed to produce unique, bespoke Art Deco style lighting.
- Perfect for bedside lamps, or mantelpiece lighting, or anywhere really.
- They produce lovely warm light, and provide a nice pop of colour, shape and shine.
- There is an antique style gold flex, with a black inline switch midway down to turn the lamps on.
- The brass lamp holders take B22 bayonet cap LED bulbs (not included).
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamps have been PAT tested.
- You won’t see another pair like them. Sustainable design, quirky and unique.
- Dimensions : 46 x 15 x 15 cms each.
- Sold as a pair.