1960s amber glass floor lamp
- A wonderful vintage amber glass and brass floor lamp.
- I have combined two reclaimed items to produce a unique lamp, oozing with character.
- The lovely 1960’s prismatic amber glass globe produces lovely dreamy reflections and produces a wonderful warm light.
- The shade sits within a brass holder, which can be removed to access the bayonet cap lamp holder.
- The lamp takes a B22 bulb, that is included in the price.
- Due to the shade being glass, the lamp would ideally need to be in a location where it won’t get knocked easily.
- The brass base and stem have beautiful curves and forms which complement the shapes within the shade.
- It has a substantial base, with a steel weight within to produce a very sturdy structure.
- There are slight traces of wear and tear on the brass (see detailed photo), due to its vintage age, but it is hardly noticeable overall.
- The lamp has an antique style gold flex and a black foot switch mid way along.
- All electrical components are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested.
- A beautiful, unique floor lamp, producing wonderful reflections, that would look stunning in a living or dining room.
- Dimensions: 158 x 25 x 25cms