Mid Century Chandelier Lamp
- A gorgeous mid century floor lamp stand with an Edwardian chandelier attached to the top.
- A meeting of two different eras to produce a regal looking, unique design.
- Both parts are reclaimed objects that needed restoring and adjusting to bring the lamp to its lovely shiny finish.
- The stand is made from lovely smooth teak wood, with beautiful brass details.
- I have added a touch of colour to the lamp by adding a teal coloured snooker ball to the top, and painting the top and bottom wooden sections on the stand, the same shade.
- The snooker ball also has a brass decorative finial attached to the top for added style.
- The chandelier is an antique cast brass item, that I have cleaned up and rewired, which results in a very fine and elegant top for the lamp.
- Three B22 bayonet cap lamp holders house lovely filament bulbs that hang like jewels from the lamp.
- These are included in the purchase, and produce a wonderful warm light source.
- There is a gold antique style flex, with a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off with ease.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A truly original, and very elegant lamp that would add wonderful character and warmth to any room.
Dimensions: 170 x 42 x 42 cms