Camera Tripod Lamp
- A versatile and stylish vintage camera tripod floor lamp.
- The tripod can be adjusted to alter the height and/or the angle of the shade.
- There is a lovely glass globe sitting on the top that provides a stunning shape and shiny surface.
- The globe is attached to the tripod using an upturned silver chrome candlestick base.
- The spine of the tripod can be raised up or lowered down using the right angled handle, and the globe can be tilted using the long black handle.
- The legs can be extended or shortened by twisting the aluminium grips mid way down.
- I have secured the tripods stance by using a steel disc, that also has the lovely red braided flex running through it.
- The disc has a small black snooker ball inserted on the rim of the disc, to add a unique design feature that complements the existing features on the tripod.
- Please note there are small traces of wear and tear on the tripod, which are in keeping with its vintage age.
- There is a black foot-switch running mid way down the flex to turn the lamp on and off.
- The lamp holder takes an Edison screw bulb E27. The bulb is included in the price.
- All electrical items used conform with CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Industrial in style, yet delicate and contemporary. Would look great in a modern office space or a snooker room.
- Dimensions: 174 x 50 x 50 cms at highest point
120 x 36 x 36 cms at lowest point
Buy my Camera Tripod Lamp