- A beautiful and elegant Art Deco style brass and glass floor standing lamp.
- The vintage brass lamp has been restored and adapted to create a unique, bespoke design.
- The stem has the addition of two gorgeous old small wooden bowling balls. The lovely shiny texture, and the traces of age are in keeping with the vintage style of the lamp.
- Their round forms also complement the lovely white mushroom shaped glass shade.
- This sits upon part of a brass antique gas lamp holder. There are beautiful details on the brass knobs. Two sunshines engraved into the black surface.
- The base has been given a lift by painting it a deep chocolate colour, keeping the brass rim surround.
- The lamp creates a wonderful warm glow and accentuates the shiny brass and shiny balls.
- My designs are all aimed at being sustainable. Using reclaimed, rescued objects and combining them together to make new and original outcomes.
- Due to this there are slight imperfections on the brass and bowls that tell of the objects’ age, these only add to the character of the lamp.
- There is an antique style gold flex, a brass B22 bayonet cap lamp holder, and a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- The bulb holder can be easily accessed by lifting off the glass shade.
- All electrical components are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- This lamp would be a wonderful, original, humorous, yet classy addition to any home.
- Dimensions: 157 x 27 x 27cms