1930’s glass lamp
- A beautiful 1930’s French glass shade was the starting point for this design.
- It has a lovely opaline surface with peachy/pink tones.
- The glass has a frilly trim and some lovely knobbly textures.
- I have placed the vintage shade on an adjustable brass curved stem, so the lamp can be raised up and down with ease.
- The stem is attached to a lovely ornate brass ceiling rose, that I’ve repurposed into an ideal lamp base.
- The light reflects beautifully onto the golden surface of the brass.
- There is an antique style gold flex with a black inline switch midway down to turn the lamp on and off.
- The brass lamp holder takes a B22 bayonet cap light bulb.
- All the electrical components used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Art Deco in style, it would make a lovely addition to any room.
- Dimensions: 34 x 22 x 15 cms