Vintage carousel lamps
- Adorable vintage musical carousels made by Yap’s in the 1970’s in Hong Kong which have been repurposed into unique and endearing table lamps.
- The horses go around and up and down on the merry go rounds when the top of the objects are turned. They are accompanied by a wind up musical rendition of ‘Carousel waltz’ and ‘You light up my life’.
- The objects are made from hard plastic, with metal poles and hand painted horses.
- I have added threaded brass lamp holders which take a small Edison bulb E14.
- The flickering candle bulbs are included in the price. They produce a lovely warm orange glow. This provides ambient, mood lighting. Not for reading. However you could easily use a brighter bulb if you wanted to make more of a functional use of the lamps.
- There is an antique style gold flex, with a black inline switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- All electrical items are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamps has been PAT tested and approved.
- One of the lamps has sold, but if you would like to buy the remaining pair, I can offer a small reduction in price.
- Very sweet little lamps, with character, melody and colour. A great addition to any room.
- Dimensions: 30 x 11 x 11 cms (with bulb)
Buy my Vintage carousel lamps