Tea caddy lamp
- A vintage tea caddy made in the 1960’s was the inspiration for this gleaming retro relic of a lamp.
- It’s a bit like a cross between a lava lamp and a vintage sweet dispenser.
- It sits, pride of place upon three smooth and curvy silver chrome bells that are stacked head to toe.
- These are then mounted onto a domed vintage metal lamp shade at the base.
- There is a vintage red draught pawn placed at the bottom in a redundant hole.
- Please note, there are a few small traces of age on the chrome base and the wooden pawn, but they just add to their vintage character.
- It’s got a gorgeous red braided flex which complements the design and colour perfectly.
- There is an inline switch mid way down to turn the lamp on and off.
- The small bayonet cap brass lamp holder is housed within the tea caddy, with a small LED bulb which glows beautifully inside the red container.
- The bulb is included in the price.
- All electrical components are new and comply to CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A wonderful light with bags of character and a beautiful warm glow. Perfect ambient lighting.
- Dimensions: 46 x 16 x 17 cms
Buy my Tea caddy lamp