- A mid century style table lamp. It kind of resembles a pineapple, and I reckon it would be an amazing addition to a cocktail cabinet or a bar.
- I love its character, which has evolved through adding beautiful bits and bobs together. The base is an antique wooden bobbin flange, made in 1913 in the Calder Valley Mills near Manchester. I guess it’s been bobbing about ever since until it found its new home here.
- The cut glass shade is an original mid century piece, with amazing shapes and tones.
- The lid is made from various brass parts and a mid size brown snooker ball.
- It is a completely unique item, using quality vintage items. Oozing character and style.
- It creates a wonderful warm glow when it’s on, creating lovely reflections against a wall.
- The lamp has an antique style gold flex, with an inline switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- It has a bayonet cap brass lamp holder, which needs a small LED B22 light bulb.
- All electrical items used are new and conform to CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 36 x 12 x 12cms