Repurposed vintage gas lamp
- A beautiful solid brass antique gas lamp that has been converted into an electric lamp.
- There are some lovely decorative features on the brass and interesting shapes and components. It originates from France.
- I found a perfect little vintage glass shade that I’ve fitted to the top. It produces a gorgeous warm amber colour when the light is on.
- A shaped piece of wood has been added to the existing round brass base to give added stability and substance.
- The wood is painted with ‘chocolate’ from fusion mineral paints, this provides a lovely smooth finish, and contrasts well with the amber and brass.
- The lamp has a small bayonet cap brass lamp holder, and is supplied with a suitable bulb.
- There is a vintage style brown braided flex, with a black inline switch to turn the light on and off.
- All electrical items are new and CE approved.
- The lamp has been PAT tested.
- A very unique lamp, with charm and character in abundance.
- Dimensions: 33 x 28 x 13 cms