Mid century teal floor lamp
- A tall and elegant table lamp made from various brass and wooden parts.
- The base is a mahogany table top that has been restored and retouched with a grey surround and a gold trim.
- The stem is an unusual wooden shape with 20 flat sides, it reminds me of the T shape in a game of Tetris. It has been painted a vibrant turquoise blue, that contrasts nicely with the wood tones and the brass.
- The rectangular mid section is the original floor lamp base, which is now a handy ledge to pop your drink and a book.
- The top section is a solid brass beer pump that has been repurposed into an eye catching and functional lamp holder.
- Look out for the No.8 pool ball that is placed at the back to give it that extra unique touch.
- There is an antique style gold flex, with a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- All the electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A unique, bespoke lamp that provides a lovely warm light with the filament bulb (included in the price). Full of character and vintage charm.
- Dimensions: 165 x 43 x 30 cms