Snooker Ball Coat Hooks
- A beautiful antique piano lid that has been rescued, restored and upcycled into a striking back drop for some coat hooks.
- The hooks are made from five shiny snooker balls, with lovely gold metal rods connecting them to the gorgeous shiny wood.
- There is a lovely decorative gold and black sign from the manufacturers ‘Frederick Dawson’ from Kentish Town London, in the centre of the piece.
- The red balls give the antique lid a contemporary twist and complements the curvy, shiny nature of the wood.
- The balls act as perfect hooks to hang your coats and hats on.
- Once the lid is mounted to a wall, using the already attached brass back plates. A shallow shelf is created at the top, to pop any decorative ornaments or pictures on (see photos)
- It’s a functional object that has lovely character. It would add retro style and antique charm to any setting.
- Please note there are a few small signs of damage to the lid, but nothing significant or particularly noticeable. Just traces of its age.
- Perfect for a games room, a snooker lover or a pianist, or anyone who likes a pop of colour.
Dimensions: 122 x 18 x 8 cms