Mid century style lamp
- A lovely shiny little lamp with vintage character and charm.
- The base and stem are part of an old oil burning lamp, that I have restored to a very good condition.
- The shade is an original mid century modern cut glass item that has been adapted to fit onto the brass stem.
- There is a lovely little lid, made from various brass parts and wooden knobs, that adds unique character to the overall design, and prevents dust from settling within the shade.
- I have photographed the lamp with a yellow golf ball LED light bulb, that is included in the price. It provides a lovely warm and colourful glow, which is good for ambient lighting. The lamp holder has a B22 bayonet fitting.
- There is an antique style gold flex, with a black inline switch midway down, to turn the lamp on and off.
- All the electrics are new and comply with CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- I’m very fond of this design, I think it would suit a room with dark walls. Adding character and warmth.
- Dimensions: 35 x 12 x 12 cms