Cake Stand Lamp
- An elegant table lamp made from various different elements, that when combined together produce a unique and quirky lamp.
- The glass shade is an original 1930’s Art Deco Item. It has a lovely milky white, shiny surface and a beautiful rippled rim.
- The curved metal stem has been painted a dark grey with fusion mineral paint, to produce a lovely smooth finish. It has then been varnished with gloss to provide a shiny, durable surface.
- This contrasts well with the silver plated cake stand, that I have used as a decorative base for the lamp.
- The base also has a small brass cog inserted, for added character, that mirrors the shape of the shade.
- I have used a lovely blue and white flecked, braided cable that enhances the overall style of the lamp.
- There is a black inline switch midway down the cable for ease of use.
- The brass lamp holder takes a small bayonet cap bulb, which is included in the price.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A classy, unique lamp, that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Dimensions: 50 x 25 x 19cms