Lady Schick Table Lamp
- This hairdryer must have been a highly desirable piece of kit back in the 1960’s. It is wonderfully made, with lots of character.
- I can’t imagine anyone wanting to set their curls in it these days, so I’ve upcycled it into a unique table lamp.
- It is in very good condition, although it does show a few traces of its age.
- It’s a lovely duck egg blue colour, with lovely little details.
- The bonnet has an Edison screw light bulb holder within the centre. This acts like an oversized spotlamp. Directing light downwards. I have also installed a light within the base, that shines up through the existing ventilation hole.
- Both light bulbs are included in the price.
- The holes on the underside of the bonnet shine out beautifully in the dark, and the ventilation hole provides interesting shadows.
- The lamp has an antique style gold flex, with a black inline switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- If you are looking for something different, you love vintage, or like quirky style, this could be for you.
- I can imagine it as a feature in a beauty salon. Or it could stand out really well within a minimalist office space.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 63 x 60 x 32cms
Buy my Lady Schick Table Lamp