Industrial Floor Lamp
- A striking floor lamp made from various vintage items, pieced together to create a unique and functional design.
- The base adds a lovely splash of colour. I love this vibrant orange. It come from an old vintage greenhouse heater, that I have adapted.
- The stem is an original mid century piece, with stainless steel and teal wooden sections.
- The curved chrome piece is from another reclaimed lamp, that has been adapted and used to good effect in this lamp.
- The spotlamp is an original vintage photography shade, that produces a wonderful vibrant light, emanating from the curved silver dome.
- There are some very small signs of wear on tear on the lamp, which just reflects the nature of the objects used.
- I have used a filament globe bulb for the photos. But any size and shape Edison bulb could be used, depending on your preference.
- There is an antique style gold flex with a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- The lamp can be turned to direct the light wherever you want.
- A unique lamp, lovingly made with quality materials. Resulting in a floor lamp with character and style.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 150 x 48 x 25 cms
Buy my Industrial Floor Lamp