Restored Antique Chandelier
- A beautiful ceiling lamp that was looking very worse for wear when I rescued it.
- It has been cleaned up, restored and re wired, to result in a very fine and elegant centre piece for a room.
- There is lovely detailing and curved lines that are very pleasing to the eye.
- I think it is from the Edwardian era.
- The glass bell shaped shades are original 1920’s, and have a lovely cream hue.
- They produce a very warm light when the lamp is on.
- The lamp comes with the original ornate cast brass ceiling rose, to hook the chain onto.
- The chain extends to 39 cms in length.
- Each lamp holder takes a bayonet cap light bulb.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved, and is ready to be wired into a mains circuit.
- Dimensions: 41 x 50 x 50 cms