Copper Dolly Lamp
- A quirky, colourful little lamp with lovely detail and character.
- The base is made from a vintage copper dolly plunger, that used to be used to wash clothes with by hand.
- I removed the old handle and replaced it with a lovely shaped wooden stem, painted teal to complement the copper, and finished with wax.
- The lamp holder is a chrome copper colour, and it takes an E27 lightbulb. The filament bulb in the photos is included in the price.
- There is a slight dent in the dolly plunger (see photo detail) I don’t think it is very noticeable, but it should be mentioned. Along with a few other traces of wear and tear, due to the age and function of the object.
- There is a pale golden flex with an inline switch midway down to turn the lamp on and off.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A unique feature for any room, you won’t see another one like it!
- Dimensions: 45 x 16 x 16 cms ( with the bulb attached)