Copper Disc Lamp
- A very elegant table lamp made from some beautiful salvaged copper and brass items.
- The curvy shapes make it very pleasing on the eye, and the lovely brass petal parts give it an extra layer of colour and character.
- The copper has shined up beautifully and is in very good condition. The octagonal column is particularly unusual and striking. I don’t know what the copper parts were from, but they are certainly a good find for this lamp design.
- The brass lamp holder has the switch within, and the filament bayonet cap bulb comes with the lamp.
- I have used a lovely braided flex that complements the colours of the copper and the brass.
- Creates a lovely warm glow when the lamp is on, and would be a great addition to any living room.
- All the electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 43 x 27 x 27 cms (with the bulb attached)